http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2012&month=6&date=1&hrs=12&ts=24&tz=local&min=00&sec=0&lang=en&show=MWdhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20Summer

Friday, August 26, 2011

Professional Sports Vs Everyone Else

Don't get me wrong, I love sports as much as the next guy, but I think it's unfair that someone who plays a game for a living gets paid more than someone who benefits our community. For instance, Tom Brady gets paid 72 million dollars for four years while a teacher gets paid $55,881 dollars a year. It does not make sense for me that  someone who educates our youth to build a better future and country for our selves makes not even half of someone who throws a ball for a living, but that's the way it is. Tell me what you think in the comments below.



                                                - The Sheff

No comments:

Post a Comment